Thursday, July 17, 2014

Bad News..

Hey guys. So, I haven't been posting in a while, and I am going to explain why. Since I started this blog, I have made friends, like Mint, Maddie, and a few others. I have also found out, that I don't enjoy posting about Ag as much as I used, when I first started this blog. The problem for me, is that I don't have very much to post about! I love taking pictures, but it is such a pain to upload the onto my computer! So, I basically can only take snap shots on the screen, and just do posts without pictures. I mostly did updates, which doesn't happen very often, so I was kind of running out of ideas. I think I am going to delete this blog.

Now, that doesn't mean I will stop using Ag dolls, but I will just stop posting about them. I am trying to convince my parents to let me use my Youtube account, so you can see more of me there. I will be posting videos about Littlest pet shops, though. I will also continue to view Mint, Maddie, and everyone else's blog, because I still support you guys! Thank you for supporting me! My Youtube account name thing, is Lps Reflections, I think? Its either Lps Reflections, or Lps Reflection. I can't remember XD
 On another note, Maddie, I have finished your drawing, but my video thing is being mean again, so I wont be able to post it. I apologize!!!! :(
And, also I have no clue what I am going to call it, but I will have a new blog about Lps when I get the Youtube account. (Well, if.)

Anyway, thanks to everyone who viewed my blog. You guys are the best :)

4 comments:

  1. :( I'm going to miss you, but I understand your decision.

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mint. I'm glad that I met you, and everyone else. I promise, I will keep viewing, commenting, and supporting you blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you. I am glad that I met you! <3

      ~ Mint

      Delete
  3. I feel like last time I tried to view this it said it was deleted, I swear technology wants me to be antisocial *rolls eyes* I know you're back now, but I still wanna say that I think it's great that you are able to recognize your true passions =) and thank you for taking the time to draw me the picture, don't worry about not being able to post it, it's the thought that counts, and the fact that you took the time to make something for me means the world ♥

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete