Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hiya guys! Since tomorrow we have school, I will post again today! So, I wanted to share a story with you guys:
            Once Upon a time..................
There was a girl named myself. No, actually her name was Alli :B Well, when she was about 4 years old, she got a LPS house set for her Birthday. She loved that house, and began to collect LPS. When she was about 8, she decided she didn't like LPS anymore, and her dad shoved them into a bag, and into the rafters above their garage. For the past few days, Alli has been viewing and subbing LPS videos and collectors. Today, she asked her dad to take them out of the rafters, and hopefully that will happen this week. THE END
                                     
  Well, the point of this story, is to tell you guys to look out for 2 things: LPS vids on my blog! And this is very unlikely, but a very slim chance of a Youtube channel. It all depends on my parents XD

That's all for now, BYE! :P

1 comment:

  1. Well, actually the Youtube channel will most likely happen in like a year or longer. It all depends on my parents. XD

    ReplyDelete