Tuesday, June 10, 2014

 Dear viewers,
    Welcome to chatting with Charlotte, a talk show that I made up 3 minutes ago. Today, we will be taking a look at two versions of me. Ahh, my favorite topic! I am the prettiest doll in the family, because of my beautiful hair. So, here is me, as a normal doll:
 
ME AS A DOLL :B
Then, there's me as an avatar on Innerstaru.com
Below my real self!
 
 
                  Here is my character on Inner star u. I am not nearly as cute, and I look nothing like my real self.

Well, that's all for now, so I will see you next time, on "chatting with Charlotte!" LOVE, Charlotte <3

2 comments:

  1. Very cool Alli! I love this new idea of talking with the dolls, it's a very insteresting part of your blog now! :D

    ~Tater Tot :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Uh, I can't think of anything else to say..... :B

    ReplyDelete